Stringed words laced with candid opinions

Stories

Articles

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 

I MISS YESTERDAY

To the day before lock down
To the time before Covid 19
To the time before social distancing

I miss those days I could go to beach
Watch the crowds jump into the sea
The noise, laughter, games,
Lovebirds walking hand in hand
Talking laughing making out
Girls squad on the side posing for pics and
Making noises as the tides came up ashore
Ball gbee boys playing beach soccer and impressing friends with stint
And me just strolling along side
Being happy people are happy

If I only I knew that would my last time at the beach for a long while

The smell of kebabs
Quiet ambience of the breeze
The excitement from the bars
With shaking bodies doing their own things
On my part strolling making observations
And laughing out loud at the tricks life plays at us
Through the actions of others

Then suddenly
Am told I can’t go out
See loved ones and social distance
No visiting
No hugging
No cuddling
No kissing and
Making out

Oh take me back
Or better still
Fast track this season
But most importantly
Lemme not lose the important lessons
That comes  with it

#JustThinkingOutLoud




3 comments:

  1. Aaw the good old days just crossing by

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2019 ford fusion hybrid titanium steel frame - Titanium
    Stainless steel frame used ford escape titanium design is one of the most impressive construction tools to 2020 escape titanium date. It's easy to titanium ring find titanium pickaxe terraria and fast and easy to titanium wood stove

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib