Stringed words laced with candid opinions

Stories

Articles

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 

PERSONAL DILEMMA☹️☹️☹️



🍁I have a nail in my shoe...yet I haven't mustered courage to remove it.

Call me stupid call me a Coward

but believe me I have tried

At times I get comfortable with the pain...

At other times it hurts just too much

 

🌻Initially it fitted perfectly and was actually an aid to my weak shoes

Till the nail started to prick...

Bit by bit till the pain became unbearable

 then flipping sides I gradually adjusted

 till it became too comfortable to live with the pain.

Call me stupid Call me a Naive

But believe me I have tried☹️

 🌴🌴

🌹A few times there is a sharp prick which hurts so bad

 I just want to take off my shoe and remove the nail...

Yet still I find no courage to do so

Maybe again because I'm too used to the pain or even more dominant

Am just scared of the hole its going to leave behind when it's out...

 

🌺I haven't had a replacement

Or better still am simply not interested in any replacement

At times am scared this nail is the reason why

or do i simply need a new shoe?

Call me stupid  Call me daft

But believe me I have tried😧

 

🌸Recently I reduced the tightness of its grip...

But I didn't like the interferences of sand, sawdust, ash, rubbers and pieces of wood trying to fill the spot

It felt like the options available were all not capable of holding that spot

 

🌱At others times i try to convince myself I'm not ready

Yet still I don't understand why the nail has capacity to hurt

Call me stupid call me daft

but believe me I have tried

Till I muster courage

the rest is but to live with the pain😥

 

☘️So am at my crossroads

either to remove or stay with it

my feeble heart aches to bit😢

so indulge me by giving your opinions

as I unload the burden to your shoulders

Call me stupid Call me daft

but believe me I have tried🥺


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What is your way forward?

8 comments:

  1. Wait... Don't remove it just yet. It is worth it although it hurts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A time will come where removing it will leave mo hole behind. Just relax and walk carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine walking barefooted to all the places you've been to. That's why shoes are made to make walking more comfortable and convenient and devoid of pain or any form of discomfort. Kindly get yourself a new pair. Can you afford one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes it's better to let the nail out than suffer more pain. even if there are holes, it's only beneath you

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib