Stringed words laced with candid opinions

Stories

Articles

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


 CHRISTAMAS IS A FEELING NOT A SEASON

CHRISTMAS draws nigh and being feeling quite oblivious about the entire season making me wonder if its because or I’m just starting to see things differently.

Few years back I be fussing over what dress to sow and which hairstyle planning in advance what to do over the period.


The season is here again in full glam with everyone buzzing around but I seem to be doing nothing. At work I kept telling my colleagues that I don’t know why I'm not bothered about a new dress for church or what to do to my hair. Two days ago I decided to unbraid and leave my natural hair on (most part of this year has been has been filled with braids maybe because I cut my hair last December) and dash to town when I get a break at work to get fabric for dress, which obviously would be new year because I want to save myself a heartache of a seamstress disappointing me due to the pressure of the season.


Leaving me CHRISTMAS REFLECTIONS;

We fuss over nothing most of the time. It should be about what you want and feel about the entire period


For some its time to sleep, see new places, go somewhere nice while for others its connect with family, new baes and boos, and maybe like me time to get a new dress. (haven’t had a church dress since January)


There is no one formula, I’m sorry but you can relax on the Christmas traditions you grew up knowing if you don’t feel up to it and maybe do something different like nothing. If you want to do something ensure its all about the feel good factor and considerably stress on your pocket.  Please don’t start the new year broke and join the 99 days of January.

Don’t forget Christmas is a feeling not the season!

 

TO MY CHRISTAIN FOLKS

In the time when Jesus was birthed there were lots of distractions, a census, travels, woes and hard times just like in our day.  It is said that there were 3 wise men but i believe there were lots of them with signs of the saviour’s birth all around but it took 3 men who were discerning that’s why they were called wise to seek out the saviour.

In all our jolly and distractions lets not forget that the REASON FOR THE SEASON IS CHRIST.

WISHING YOU THE VERY BEST OF THE SEASONS GREETINGS. STAY SAFE!

4 comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib