Stringed words laced with candid opinions

Stories

Articles

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hey big man…”
“yoo my man, what’s up?”
 “Adey oo. Sup with you? Its been a while”
 “I know… have being busy”.
 “Yeah me too! Lots to do but little time. What is up with that project you started? Its really a great idea”.
“ I know but…hmmm there seems to be is no time….

Tired from work
draging feet to get supper
too lazy to cook
I buy food
sleep behind the tv
at times without a proper shower
early the next day
I hit the road
work has to start in time
The routine continues
Seems am forgetting me
don’t know who I am anymore
struggled through school
to get certificates
With the hope of
Freedom someday
yet somehow the dreams
may never materialize
we end up being slaves
 to what we thought will redeem us
why is there no energy to pursue
personal innovations that boost  self worth?
how come I’m stuck under work unending work
Even relationship have become difficult
I take a break and seems I’m too lazy
My dreams are gradually sinking
down the flood of busy
oh help I need forth thee".

"Hey stop!
Thought you wanted to further the education? what of that business plan? foundation? charity?  club?"
It is good to be dedicated to your work but don’t forget you are on earth to make it better. Consciously make the effort to do something for yourself. You may not always have the eureka but you can support a dream. There is more to your life than your career. Take time to build relationships and stop gifting everyone with the I’M BUSY THEORY. The world does not revolve around you! There will never be enough or extra time to work on your dream. You have to start now and intentionally dedicate time for it. It’s all about priorities. Period!!!


1 comment:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib