Stringed words laced with candid opinions

Stories

Articles

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



A need                                  
intensely pursues me
Tormenting and attacking
from all sides and angles
Choked with desire,
my sense is shoved
out the door.
Crawling and pleading
I heed to my masters call
  
Arrrgh! Arrrrrrgh!
My master calleth
Writhing and wrestling
another command is obeyed
Where goes my sense
of right and wrong?

Help, how long?
Lurking and watching
as I fight alone.
Come! Come!
Hasten to my call
The clock gradually
ticks to 12.
  
Hipppiiiiy!
I record a win
Can I keep it up?
Battle of Rights and Wants
Will I win?
The battle of what I feel and want
against what is right.

Lord Wants holds the reigns
Will I ever escape?
Bound to a prison imposed by feels

Struggle unending struggle
looking forward to my rescue
if ever possible
Oh Lord Rights
let my cry reach thee

A flicker of hope
Gradually pours in
through the tiny hole of conscience
Lord Right
Lord Want
A slave to both
A slave to none

How enticing are their calls
Sounds, too appealing
Indecision plagues
Whirling and twirling
like a furious ceiling fan.
Helpless I remain
Waiting patiently for my rescue

Battle of Wants and Rights
Where do I stand?
Where do I remain?
A slave to none
a master of all
thus I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib